Welcome to Maryland’s first self-service firearm simulator and training facility, where you can get better training and save money.
Here’s the short version of how it works:
- Create your account (which is free)
Register for enrollment (one-time fee of $30).- Temporarily WAIVED.
- Register for your desired membership plan.
- Complete the digital orientation course. (you will receive an email invitation to our LMS on the Zoho platform)
- We’ll mail your keyfob to your home.
- Start training and have fun.
The training methods we utilize are:
- Simulator (Smokeless Range), with associated training tools.
- Our online training system that using videos, pictures, and detailed descriptions (this works best when practicing the skills taught on the simulator)
- In-Person skill assist and testing with an instructor
- Instructor led training with the simulator
- Full length classes
- Mini classes (generally less than 3hrs each)